Specialist Powder Packing Aligned to Your Needs
Whether you want your powder packed into user-friendly packaging ready to hit the retail shelf, or into loose packaging solutions for further processing, we have the equipment to meet your needs. Our highly capable powder filling machines can handle large batches of product at any time, processing powder for the food, cosmetic, toiletry, household and pharmaceutical industries.
Our range of packing options mean we can assist with any stage of your production process. We also offer a powder mixing and blending service capable of handling batches up to 100kg. Whether you need help achieving a particular formulation, or wish to prepare your product for selling, ReAgent can help with all this and more.
Our range of blending and packing equipment includes:
- Fully automated form, fill and seal machinery for pouch and sachet filling
- Drum and IBC filling equipment
- Semi-automatic volumetric bottle filling equipment
- High and low-shear mixer equipment
- Ampoule filling machinery
- Peristaltic pumps
- Wet chemistry lab equipped with a range of analytical equipment
Packing, Labelling and Shipping
In order to further increase efficiency and drive down costs, we can provide additional packing, labelling and shipping services. We also provide you the option of a fully managed supply chain. This involves us sourcing the raw materials for your product, overseeing its manufacture, packing and labelling, and then finally shipping the product directly to your customers.
The benefits of outsourcing your powder packing process with us is that the product has very little distance to travel from our facility to the courier’s wagon. This means increased efficiency, a dramatically faster turnaround and a reduced cost for you.
Full Technical Support Every Step of the Way
One of the aspects of our company that establishes us a leading UK company is our first-class customer service. We believe that we offer one of the best support services in our industry, investing heavily in training and supporting our workforce and IT infrastructure.
As well as providing full traceability on all batches, our friendly and professional team are always on-hand to answer your queries, discuss your ideas and work through any problem. We’re also happy to arrange a fact-to-face meeting and are open to customer-led audits of our facilities so that we can gain an insight into how we might improve.
If you’re looking to arrange a meeting at our premises, simply talk to our support team today.
Why choose ReAgent?
- ISO accredited facilities
- We are both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 accredited meaning the quality of the product we manufacture as well as their environmental credentials are certified to internationally recognised standards.
- Full traceability on all orders
- Our bespoke IT systems provide us with up to the minute information on all batches and raw materials as they progress through our facility.
- Over 3 decade's experience
- ReAgent is a family business established since 1977 with traditional values and a wealth of experience at the core of all that we do.
- Highly skilled workforce
- As an Investor in People we invest heavily in our workforce ensuring they have the best and most up to date training and support they need to provide you with a quality, reliable product.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you